IEEE is hiring freshers as Summer Intern – IT Security Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The IEEE IT Information Security team seeks a highly motivated, team-oriented, and flexible Summer Intern to work within an exciting, fast-paced, and dynamic environment. The Summer Intern will be a member of the IEEE IT Information Security team. The team provides strategic guidance, oversight and the management of cyber security risks that span a wide variety of platforms and technologies including the cloud, a datacenter, global network, endpoints and servers, mobile devices, and within the application development lifecycle. Additionally, the team is responsible for conducting penetration tests, developing, and testing security incident response plans, administering security awareness training to employees and ensuring compliance with laws/regulations that require information/cyber security controls.
- Perform cyber security audits of key applications, infrastructure, and systems
- Identify, evaluate, and develop mitigation plans for cyber security risks
- Assist in the development and implementation of information security policies, procedures, and processes
- Assist in the development and deployment of security awareness training including anti-phishing and social engineering exercises
- Collect, analyze, and report key security performance metrics
- Research, analyze and report on the latest security threats
Education & Professional Qualifications:
- Working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree in Cybersecurity, or information Security
- Previous academic courses that exposed the candidate to cyber security, audit, or risk management concepts
- Candidate needs to be within one year of graduation (undergraduate or graduate)
- Candidate will be onsite and not remote
- Information technology/cyber security certifications are helpful, but not required
- Any experience working with cyber security technologies or processes including, but not limited to patching, vulnerability management, access controls, anti-malware, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS), security information and event management (SIEM), security incident detection, mobile device management, data loss prevention, etc.
|Job Role||Summer Intern – IT Security|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?