IBM is hiring freshers as Software Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking candidates with deep knowledge of computer science or related fields to work on challenging research problems at the intersection of AI and SE. Specifically, candidates who can put their core ML/NLU skills on Software Engineering problems like on code understanding, code representation, code refactoring, code summarization and other closely related application modernization problems.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1 – 8 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in Machine Learning, Data and Text Mining, Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval, Information Extraction
- Client-facing projects with ground-up solution and product development.
- Focal point between multiple research teams, product teams and clients to create roadmap
for the product
- Passion for developing high quality code and solutions.
- Python – proven programming experience and skills
- Experience with enterprise quality software development
- Proven programming and system development skills
- Proven Communication Skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Graph Theory, RL
- Experience on working in code based tasks
- J2EE Development
- Distributed systems and applications, Cloud computing, Security
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN