HSBC is hiring freshers as Trainee Software Engineer/Group Data Technology Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Software Engineer
- Full stack developer works with minimal supervision to work on end to end application development and maintenance tasks.
- Work in an agile manner and can change priorities depending on the criticalities.
- Works with the rest of the team members to have seamless integration.
- Takes ownership and completes till the features are deployed
- Proficient in Java programming language with experience in Spring/Springboot framework
- Proficient in Shell scripting
- Good Technical Design, Problem Solving and debugging skills
- Experience in working on Angular/React framework for UI development
- Good understanding of RDBMS and SQLs and has worked with Postgres/Oracle Databases
- Understanding of how to use Github, Jenkins, Ansible etc. Understanding of CI/CD concept
- Good communication skills and should be able to take ownership and responsibility to work as individual contributor
- Familiar with Test automation tools JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber
- Fast learner having a good communication Skills
- Experience working with Hadoop technologies
- Experience with Kafka, Spark and PySpark
- Knowledge of NiFi
- Experience with working on Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by – HSBC Software Development India
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer/Group Data Technology|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here