HSBC is hiring freshers as Trainee Software Engineer/Cybersecurity Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Trainee Software Engineer.
- Candidate should have minimum 3 years and above hands on experience in manual application security testing and vulnerability assessment (VA)
- Application Security Testing:– Experience in web application, web services and thick client security testing (both static and dynamic analysis) in conformance to various industry standards like OWASP top 10, SANS top 25 etc. Mobile application security testing experience will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience to use tools like Burp Suite, IBM appscan (standard edition), Postman, SoapUI etc.
- Knowledge of source code review and understanding of tools like IBM appscan source, HP Fortify, Checkmarx, Contrast etc.
- Vulnerability assessment (VA) – Experience in VA on servers, hardware devices and appliances which are hosted on corporate internal network.
- Strong communication skills are mandatory. The role demands a great deal of interaction with various global teams and clarity in thought and word is needed on a daily basis.
- Good ability to prioritize tasks in an environment with changing business needs and priorities.
- Good decision making skills and the ability to act with minimal supervision
- Ability to self-learn and share knowledge with the team.
- Strong ability to translate between business talk and technical details is a must. The role requires interaction with non-technical business staff.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by – HSBC Software Development India
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer/Cybersecurity|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?