Hotstar is hiring freshers as Software Development Engineer – Backend Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Disney+ Hotstar is leading the way as the largest and smartest video platform in the country, reaching over 300 million users today. We have set a number of world records along the way – including for the highest concurrent viewership at 25.3 million during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. Disney+ Hotstar today is the one-stop destination for all your entertainment needs – from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Disney+ Originals. We’re looking for the brightest minds to build the future of TV with us.
About The Team
We are striving to create the best video content destination for our consumers on a varied set of devices, from phones to tablets, including devices coming out with the bleeding edge of technology. Our backend team is looking for a solid rockstar engineer who can hack around multiple technologies and build highly scalable, low latency, distributed systems with RESTful services. You will work closely with our product team to build new and compelling experiences for our customers!
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- You will build robust secure and scalable micro-services to power Hotstar applications
- You will be responsible to implement RESTful services with a metric-driven API Gateway
- You will ensure sub-second server response and will be responsible to implement relational, document, key, object or graph data-stores, index stores and messaging stores as needed
- You will take ownership to run and maintain Cloud infrastructure
- You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science from a reputed college or related technical discipline with 2-5 years of experience in software development with strong expertise in Java
- Experience with micro web frameworks – like Play, Spring MVC, Node.js, reactive programming
- Exposure in building RESTful APIs with monitoring, fault tolerance and metrics (with something like Hystrix)
- Experience with MySQL, NoSql (Cassandra, Redis, DynamoDB)
- Experience in server-side services using ElasticSearch and ESB – Camel, ActiveMQ
- Experience in JEE, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with AWS stack
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
- Bias for Action
- Radical Candour
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- No dress code. Unlimited leave.
- A fun-life balance.
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon. 🚀
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Who We Are As a Company
We’re Disney+ Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 300 million users for everything from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Disney+ originals. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform that takes over the world wide web and the whole wide world.
To learn more about our team, check out the following blogs : https://tech.hotstar.com/
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer – Backend|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here