Hiver is hiring freshers as SDE3 Backend Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Hiver offers teams the simplest way to offer outstanding, personalized customer service. As a customer service solution built on Gmail, Hiver is intuitive, super easy to learn, and delightful to use. Hiver is used by thousands of teams at some of the best known companies in the world to provide attentive, empathetic and human service to their customers at scale. We’re a top rated product on G2, and rank very highly on customer satisfaction.
At Hiver, we obsess about being world class at everything we do. Our product is loved by our customers, our content engages a very wide audience, our customer service is one of the highest rated in the industry, and our sales team is as driven about doing right by our customers as they are by hitting their numbers.
We’re profitably run, and are backed by notable investors. K1 Capital led our most recent round of $22 million. Before that, we’ve raised from Kalaari Capital, Kae Capital and Citrix Startup Accelerator.
We have worked hard to build a work environment that is invigorating, creative and positive. We love working with people who own and love what they do, and we are serious about making sure that everyone who works at Hiver finds the work that they do enriching and satisfying.
- Build a new API for our users, or iterate on existing APIs
- Build Evented Systems using highly Scalable Message Brokers like Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Build frameworks to monitor and improve the performance of our systems
- Creating New Support Channels like Chat, Social Media and SMS for our customers
- Build new systems to securely store sensitive data
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Hiver’s engineering teams
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Have worked in scaling backend systems over at least 5 years
- Enjoy and have experience building Lean APIs and Amazing Backend Services
- Have worked extensively with SQL Databases and understand NoSQL databases and Caches
- Have experience Deploying applications on the cloud. We are on AWS, but experience with any cloud provider (GCP, Azure) would be great
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
|Job Role||SDE3 Backend Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here