HELLA is hiring freshers as SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – JAVA Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Identifying, evaluating and developing new engineering methods within given systems taking technical and economic points of view into account, as well as contributes strategy
- Involvement in the implementation of new applications in product development and Coordination of Projects
- Analyzing requirements within the framework of the development strategy
- Supporting those responsible in the strategically development of methods for virtual product development with regard to own field of responsibility
- Involvement in the preparation of concepts for strategic procedures for engineering modeling in agreement with those responsible
- Carrying out requirement analyses in cooperation with specialist departments related to methods in the engineering field, deriving requirements for respective software tools in cooperation with those involved
- Development and group-wide provision of engineering methods
- Identifying, testing and evaluating solutions on the market according to technical and economic points of view following agreement with the superior, taking company group strategy into account; if appropriate
- Selecting and modifying a solution taking quality-related and economical points of view into account in agreement with the superior and product development
- Further development of existing methods of computer-supported design methods taking economical and technical points of view into account
- Carrying out pilot applications in agreement with product development; defining customer-specific standard methods and respective guidelines following evaluation of the test applications
- Involvement in the comprehensive implementation of individual methods and tools in cooperation with the specialist departments affected as well as taking system-related pre-requisites into account
- Looking after and supporting users as well as introducing and advising users with regard to solutions to problems specific to specialist fields, designing training documents Engineering Services – Apply existing engineering methods to medium complex tasks, mainly for development projects/activities and provide results in an adequate, understandable manner; additionally provide approaches to solve identified issues or to improve product characteristics
- Transfer of group-wide know-how for standardized methods and procedures in the field of engineering
- Looking after internal group-wide communication networks
- Taking part in events organized by colleges of higher education, institutes, industrial partners; checking the potentials of new methods in order to evaluate their benefits for the company group
- Coordinating and implementing group-wide training for the efficient use of software tools and applications in the field of engineering
- Project work
- Responsible for the management requirements of highly complex projects (collection, implementation, change management and quality assurance)
- Developing highly complex concepts of Engineering solutions based on the user’s technical requirements
- Technical preparation of project steps (e.g. business blueprint, key-user training, integration test and cutover phase
- Coordinating of project activities in agreement with the superior and within the context of existing guidelines
- BE /B. Tech/ M.E/ M. Tech in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/MCA
- 3-4 years of experience in SW development in J2EE (CDI)
- Experience in Core Java; Web application development; Web services;Oracle
- Knowledge of Vaadin; Mybatis; OO Design Patterns
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number req4718.
HELLA India Automotive Pvt Ltd.
|Job Role||SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – JAVA|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here