Gojek is hiring freshers as Software Engineer – Backend Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, highly-analytical team and dive deep into the world of FinTech innovations, look no further. As our Software Engineer – Backend for GoSure, you’ll design and develop highly scalable, reliable, maintainable, and fault tolerant systems for Gojek’s financial services platform. Along with owning the entire life cycle of these projects, you’ll establish and evangelize the best engineering practices for your team to follow. Working closely with product managers, QA engineers, and designers, you’ll build world-class products to meet the financial needs of Gojek’s users, provide a secure and reliable payment ecosystem for these transactions to transpire, and most importantly, bring wider financial inclusion to more Indonesians and the greater Southeast Asian community in the long run.
What You Will Do
- Translate GoFin’s goals into iterative MVPs, evaluate, and then refactor into a scalable and extensible design
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improvements to code quality across the team
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, DevOps, UX, Data Engineering, QA, etc) on planning and execution
- Manage automated build/test/deployment environments
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
- Deploy, monitor, maintain and fix products currently in production
- At least 2 years of relevant software development experience in designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications for large-scale applications
- Deep understanding of Microservices (HTTP & GRPC), and programming language like Java, Golang, Ruby, Clojure (and a willingness to learn others)
- Experience with Spring boot or Hibernate is a big plus
- Experience with Postgresql, Kafka, Kubernetes, GCP & DevOps: Gitlab CI, Terraform
- Proficiency in OOP, SQL, and Design Patterns; experience with functional programming is a plus
- Strong data modeling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
- Ability to implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery; well-versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful/GRPC services
The Insurance and Investment Platform is a new team being formed within Gojek’s Financial Services stream. Our collective goal is to shape the convenience of accessing insurance and investment products on our journey to provide financial inclusion for all Indonesians that resonates trust and reliability.
We are constantly figuring out new ways to prioritize easy access to financial products, like insurance and investments, with scalable integration for a wider range of partners in new verticals. The team will work alongside internal product teams within the Transport, Food, and Logistics domains (just to name a few), and with our third-party InsurTech, FinTech, and other partners in the financial sector. This is an exciting time to join our squad as we’re prepared to expand rapidly in 2021 by tapping into newly-emerged offerings within the Gojek group ecosystem and beyond.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Backend|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here