What you’ll learn
- Learn what Git is used for
- Perform basic Git operations
- Stage and Commit changes in the Git repository
- Create new branches
- Merge branches
- Create repositories at GitHub
- Synchronize local and remote Git repositories
- Explore contents of the Git Objects
- Prepare only your Mac, Windows or Linux/Unix computer. Anything will work.
- We will start from the very beginning and in about an hour you will learn and practice basic Git features
This course is about basic feature of the Git and GitHub.
Learn how to use Git and GitHub in about an HOUR!
- Commits, branches, merging, GitHub and Git Objects
If those terms are new to you – jump in and you will learn what is Git and how to use its core features.
Become familiar with Git and GitHub to use it in your own projects and projects you potentially will contribute to in the future.
This is fast Git and GitHub Crash Course that will give you basic understanding of the Git and GitHub. Also using several practice activities you will practice core Git and GitHub feature like committing changes, pushing to the remote and merging branches.
We will start by installing Git and initializing new Git repository. You will learn that Git has 4 types of objects: blobs, trees, commits and annotated tags. Each object has unique SHA1 hash. Also all objects are stored in the folders. Every object has just single reference to it – SHA1 hash. Files are stored in blobs. Filenames are stored in other Git objects called trees.
You will learn how to make changes, stage them and commit afterwards. Also you will learn and practice how to observe commits tree and checkout different commits to “travel in time” between different states of the Git repository.
During this course you will practice all core Git and GitHub features
In practice sections you will perform multiple practice Git activities:
- Initialize new Git repository
- Configure Git author name and email
- Make changes in the working directory, add them to the staging area and commit
- Explore commits history
- Checkout different commits
- Create branches, checkout branches and merge branches
- Analyze contents of the Git objects
You will also learn and practice different GitHub features
- Create remote repository at GitHub
- Connect local and remote repositories
- Pushing and pulling operations
- Making changes in the files directly at GitHub
All Git operations you will perform in the Terminal – this is the best way to get started with Git to understand it better.
With this Git and GitHub Crash Course you will get lifetime-long access to around 20 lectures and multiple practical exercises. After the course you will become a confident user of the Git and GitHub and will be able easily perform basic Git tasks.
Don’t wait and join the course now!
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners who don’t know anything about Git
- Software developers who want to learn what is Git and how to use its basic features
- Developers who want to learn how to connect GitHub and Git repositories
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
Apply Link: Click Here