Giant Eagle GCC is hiring freshers as Backend Developer [Java & Microservices] Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
As an Engineer at Giant Eagle Bangalore, you have the opportunity to learn fast, build new skills, grow and thrive.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Participate in special projects as assigned, including the Next Gen Point of Sale platform.
- Design and develop software programs to meet customer and business requirements.
- Coordinate systems analysis, systems development, testing and implementation activities to ensure customer requirements are met or exceeded.
- Organize and prepare program and system documentation according to established procedures to facilitate ongoing support and maintenance.
- Recommend and implement technology and process improvements to increase efficiency.
- Perform formal code reviews and quality assurance activities for newly developed programs.
- Participate in off-hour support rotation.
- Prevent unauthorized access to information, assets or restricted areas and report any attempts.
- Maintain cognizance of industry trends and new products to evaluate opportunities for achieving maximum effective usage of the Company’s investment in information technology.
- Produce all management reports completely, accurately and on time.
- Report any type of problems to the appropriate management in a timely manner.
- Participate in educational and on-the-job training programs as recommended by IT management.
- Communicate well with non-IT personnel and vendors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must possess an in depth understanding of Point of Sale concepts and Micro Services API first architecture.
- The following toolsets are a plus: .NET Core, Docker, Spring, Maven, NPM/Yarn, CSS Sass, JSON / Open API
- Must have development experience in building APIs at scale (preferably using micro services architecture principles).
- Must have experience in developing applications using unit-test framework
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Exposure to Payments domain is a plus
- Exposure to high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance is an added advantage.
- Responsible for the development of the assigned module individually.
- Should be able to work in small teams on aggressive timelines and ensure quality deliverable
- Should be able to analyze and troubleshoot issues in production
- Experience in refactoring existing code base and in understanding existing implementations to decide to refactor or rewrite.
- Ability to comprehend, assess and design complex systems by working independently.
|Company Name||Giant Eagle GCC|
|Company website||www.Giant Eagle GCC.com|
|Job Role||Backend Developer [Java & Microservices]|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here