GE Healthcare is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for design and implementation of one or more modules, subsystems or services. In addition, you will drive activities to improve software quality and development methodologies. In this role, you will be part of Digital Connectivity team focusing on advanced technology developments for Cloud Solutions for that help in connecting GE Healthcare devices. You will be responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
Collaborate with Team lead to understand requirements and detail the user stories
- Design of software service or application in alignment with architecture vision.
- Identify, plan and mitigate technology risks in a timely manner
- Takes ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while helping team member and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Reviewer for design, code and Behavior Driven Development
- With a platform mindset, ensure the design and implementation results in a reusable software asset
- Attention to details, ensure the non-functional requirements are considered as part of design, implementation and test
- Debug & troubleshoot to fix customer/production issue
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 3+ years of professional experience
- Hands-on experience in developing RESTful services, Spring & Hibernate (JPA, Hibernate, JDBC, Spring Data)
- Hands-on experience delivering microservices based architectures and design
- Automated testing experience by using Junit and other testing framework like Mockito, PowerMock etc.
- Have working Knowledge with SQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or similar.
- Have Knowledge with common development practices including Continuous Integration/Continuous Development pipelines in Jenkins, test automation using BDD frameworks like Serenity/Cucumber, agile development, distributed version control like Git, build tools like Maven/Gradle, in-depth code reviews etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of implementing dockerized web-services
- Experience of using orchestration tools like Kubernetes will be a big plus
- Knowledge of developing applications on Cloud platforms like AWS will be a big plus
- Self-starter with the passion to make a difference with the deliverables.
- Team player & good interpersonal skills: Should be able to work well in a team.
- Good technical aptitude: Should have proven analytical / problem solving ability
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
|Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Company website||www.GE Healthcare.com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here