Gap Inc. is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you’re one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren’t afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About The Role
In this role, you will design highly scalable and high performing technology solutions in an Agile work environment and produce and deliver code and/or test cases using Agile practices. You will collaborate closely with business support teams, product managers, security and architecture to assist in resolving critical production issues to help simplify and improve business processes through the latest in technology and automation. You are a technical expert that will lead through the requirements gathering, design, development, deployment, and support phases of a product. You will become proficient in at least one core programming languages or packages.
What You’ll Do
- Define technical specifications and development requirements that result in high performing technology.
- Develop and review software to solve business problems of moderate scope by keeping customer experience at the forefront.
- Adopt and model a DevOps mindset by applying automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery in everything we do.
- Foster innovation by applying best practices and learning from emerging technologies and through collaboration with cross functional stakeholders.
- Provide on the job training to new members.
- Communicate difficult concepts and provide recommendations.
- Enables collaboration such as mobilizing teams and active participation in problem solving sessions.
- Software Development experience.
- Knowledge of software development, practice, concepts and technology.
- Proficiency with various software languages and platforms such as Java, Oracle, Azure etc.
- Experience with related technology stack and platforms.
- Experience with building effective relationships with immediate team and stakeholders.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
|Company Name||Gap Inc.|
|Company website||www.Gap Inc..com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here