Fico is hiring freshers as Software Engineer from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
“Come join our product development team in a hands-on technical role where you’ll be involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of software development and methodologies. This role provides the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of our business and work closely with professional services and product management to develop a highly feature rich product.” – VP, Software Engineering.
What You’ll Contribute
- Build, deploy, and support modules of large, world-class enterprise-level solutions.
- Use diagrams and tools to write programs, investigate and fix bugs, and install solutions.
- Continually learn new technologies in related areas.
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant software development experience.
- Experience working with Java/JEE technologies.
- Experience in developing enterprise level software using JEE frameworks e.g. Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, and Microservices.
- Ability to integrate Java applications with RDBMS (e.g. Oracle or MySQL) .
- Expertise using Junit, Maven, pom.xml, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GIT, for regression testing and deploying applications for DevOps purposes.
- Working knowledge of REST API development and integration.
- Knowledge of development and deployment of software solutions within Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Strong knowledge of database concepts and programming.
- Ability to work well as part of geographically diverse teams.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, show initiative, and respond quickly in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Any location, IN