FICO is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
Software Engineer I
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfil your career potential!
Job Description Summary
The Fraud Division is looking for an energetic Software Engineer with strong development and automation skills to join the DEV team
The Software Engineer I will join a dynamic and talented development team to support Fraud Banking suite of applications and services. This position will be an integral part of the engineering team to actively engage in development and automation work.
What will YOU do as a Software Engineer I?
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle (requirements derivation through delivery).
- Develop new features and automation (UI and/or API).
- Demonstrate newly developed features to team.
- BS/BE/B Tech degree in Computer Science or related fields
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience in Java SE and Java EE
- Experience in Java framework like Spring/ Spring boot
- Experience in automation framework, like selenium/Protractor
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts
- Experience of XML Parsing and XML related technologies
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Experience with RDBMS, SQL, non-SQL databases, multi-threaded programming
- Experience in AWS, Microservices
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and problem solving
- Familiarity with Agile software development lifecycle and quality management
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Any location, IN