Fewcents is hiring freshers as Web Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Fewcents (www.fewcents.co) was founded in 2020 with a clear mission to unbundle premium content and make it easily monetizable in multiple currencies so that digital publishers can focus their efforts on writing, enriching, and authentic stories. We raised seed funding in 2021 and we are ready to go out and change the way people consume media on a global scale.
We have a market-leading paywall and digital wallet solution that allows users to pay small amounts of money and unlock premium content (text, audio, or video) without having to buy subscriptions with each digital publisher.
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer who enjoys developing websites and creating digital experiences. You will work closely with the Front-end Engineering teams to create better user experiences for Fewcents users.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain the web components of the Fewcents paywall and wallet
- Developing and improving the publisher dashboard
- Create visually appealing web components that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Work closely with the engineering team and work as per the given sprint schedules.
- Innovate on user experience for better customer and user delights.
- 3-4 years of work experience
- Experience in building responsive websites and web applications
- Experience with Webflow is a positive
- Experience with databases and API
- Understands web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing
- Team player and responsible
- Proactive and collaborative
- Work independently with minimal supervision
Why should you be excited:
- Get first-hand visibility of what it takes to build a technology startup
- An awesome opportunity to build an exciting career path in fintech and digital media.
- Opportunity to volunteer for projects in areas that seem most exciting to you.
- Learn from the best in the business
- Lightning-fast career progression
Please write to [email protected]
- Provide a short intro in less than 60 words.
- Current location
- Salary expectations
- Attach resume
|Job Role||Web Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here