FactSet is hiring freshers as Software Engineer – Java Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
FactSet’s Content & Technology Solutions (CTS) group is looking for a Software Engineer to join a growing team responsible for building and maintaining our next-generation client-facing data APIs. Using a variety of technologies to deliver performant solutions, this team will play a significant role in FactSet’s Digital Transformation by empowering our sophisticated user base that includes quantitative analysts, data scientists, and application developers.
The ideal candidate shares our passion for APIs, has experience with distributed applications, and possesses excellent communication and collaboration skills. Joining our team means becoming a key contributor to our ongoing effort to build out our OpenAPI-based product suite.
- Design, develop, and maintain highly scalable HTTP-based APIs.
- Active participation in our Agile/Scrum team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop specifications and features.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years of Software development experience.
- Experience working with at least one multi-paradigm programing language (Preferably Java).
- Experience working with Spring boot.
- Experience working with Postgres relational data base.
- Experience with unit test framework(Junit).
- Experience building and maintaining distributed systems.
- Knowledge on Swagger/ OAS.
- Experience working with Cloud infrastructure(AWS, Azure etc.).
- Motivated self-starter with creative thinking.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Attention to detail along with ability to see the big picture.
- Self-disciplined and motivated work ethic.
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Java Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here