Expedia Group is hiring freshers as Software Development Engineer II Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
As a software development engineer II, you will consistently apply software engineering principles to business contexts. You will lead small, well-defined projects and continues as a supporting player on sophisticated projects. You will proactively identify inefficiencies in existing systems and develop new business features. Build, rollout and optimize shared Discovery features (services and/or experiences where relevant) for all brands which will have direct impact on the bookings and revenue
What You’ll Do
- Develop and test standard software applications and related programs and procedures to ensure they meet design requirements.
- Apply software design principles, data structures and/or design patterns and computer science fundamentals to write code that is clean, maintainable, optimized, modular with good naming conventions.
- Collaborate with team members to co-develop and resolve problems.
- Proactively take initiative to meet peers across environment and collaborate to resolve problems.
- Takes advantage of opportunities to build new technical expertise in a specific engineering area.
- You will implement tasks and/or provides data to support implementation of well-rounded solutions that forge linkages between structure, people, process and technology
- You report clearly on current work status. You ask exciting questions when empowered to do so.
- You can apply formal training methods to current workload. You feel comfortable exciting authority/the status quo.
- Understands the importance of system and technology integration and the basic features and facilities involved in the integration process.
- Good experience of Java server-side programming (especially Java 8).
- You know what it takes to design good REST-ful APIs
- Can able to write a clean, optimise, Modular and production ready code in java.
- Experience handling post production issues and good understanding of design patterns.
- Experience in performance engineering (Latency, throughput, error rate, resiliency).
- Experience of developing software in an Agile environment with a DevOps mind-set.
- You wouldn’t mind exposure to Scala and Kafka
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Technical field; or equivalent related professional experience.
- Equivalent experience includes:
- Experience developing software in a team environment of at least 5 engineers (agile, version control, etc.)
- Building and maintaining a software project/product in production environments in public/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Strength in a language, moderate familiarity in other applicable languages.
- Familiarity in a couple data stores or API access patterns and integration.
- Familiarity with associated technologies within your specialization as part of the wider ecosystem.
- Understanding of how projects fit together within your team.
- Able to understand moderately complex systems.
- Ability to test and monitor your own code.
- Understanding of testing and monitoring tools.
- Ability to debug applications.
- Understanding of how teams’ goals fit a business need.
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
|Company Name||Expedia Group|
|Company website||www.Expedia Group.com|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer II|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here