Ericsson is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
As we position ourselves to transform traditional networks, Ericsson engineers in India work to constantly improve on today’s technology and build the breakthroughs that will shape tomorrow. An opportunity to work on digitalization and industrialization of service delivery processes leveraging on robotic process automation and machine learning solutions.
We are looking for Graduate Engineers in India, to significantly expand its Service Line Optimize teams in Bangalore.
We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things. Therefore, we believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible!
We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply!
- A results-oriented position to be part of the team that builds outstanding ML and rule based root cause analysis SW.
- Shall participate and contribute in designing, development, testing and deployment.
To be successful in the role you must have
- SW design skills are highly desirable, will be given the highest precedence.
- Ability to learn new topics/technologies/frameworks fast without formal trainings and handholding.
- Ability to translate a given problem statement into a software as solution.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system level programming (including multi-threaded programming)
- Knowledge of Machine learning algorithms and familiarity with Keras, tensorflow, etc
- Data engineering skills for Machine Learning is an added advantage
- Solid understanding of NoSQL databases like Casandra, mongoDb, etc
- Solid understanding of SQL databases like MYSQL, Postgresql, etc
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN