Emtec Inc. is hiring freshers as JAVA Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Emtec is a Global consulting company that provides technology-empowered business solutions for world-class organizations. Our Global Workforce of over 1000 consultants provide best in class services to our clients to realize their digital transformation journey. Our clients span the emerging, mid-market and enterprise space. With multiple offices worldwide, we are uniquely positioned to deliver digital solutions to our clients leveraging Microsoft, Java and Open Source with a focus on Mobility, Cloud, Data Engineering and Intelligent Automation. Emtec’s singular mission is to create “Clients for Life” – long-term relationships that deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value.
At Emtec, we have a unique blend of Corporate and Entrepreneurial cultures. This is where you would have an opportunity to drive business value for clients while you innovate and continue to grow and have fun while doing it. You would work with team members who are vibrant, smart and passionate and they bring their passion to all that they do – whether it’s learning, giving back to our communities or always going the extra mile for our client.
Emtec seeks an Oracle ERP JAVA Developer for Bangalore, who has experience in JAVA/J2EE programming, along with knowledge of few frameworks like Spring, Hibernate. The candidate should have worked on any packaged one applications like Fusion Cloud, EBS, Peoplesoft or any other packaged application.
The roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance, contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle and responsible for writing well designed, testable and efficient code.
The incumbent will get an exposure to Fusion Cloud applications and integrating them with third part system.
Must Have Skills
- 5-8 years of working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using:
- Core Java
- Knowledge on Rest APIs
- Spring Framework
- Spring boot
- Java Script
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Experience in developing web applications
- Good to have experience in any packaged products or ERP tools like Fusion ERP, EBS, PeopleSoft or any other packaged application
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Oracle Fusion Application composer, FBDI skills is a plus
- Knowledge of Fusion application will be an added advantage
- Strong skills with Java and related technologies
- Basic understanding of any packaged ERP product
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Strong team and individual player
- Maintains composure during all types of situations and is collaborative by nature
- High standards of professionalism, consistently producing high quality results
- Self-sufficient, independent requiring very little supervision or intervention
- Demonstrate flexibility and openness to bring creative solutions to address issues
|Company Name||Emtec Inc.|
|Company website||www.Emtec Inc..com|
|Job Role||JAVA Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here