Elevar Sports is hiring freshers as Walk- In Fresher Software Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We create innovative performance footwear and cricket equipment by combining cutting-edge design & engineering. Our team of engineers, designers and craftsmen make our products from the finest materials, utilizing research from biophysics, engineering and sport. Check out www.elevarsports.com to learn more.
Join a venture capital funded, rapidly growing Indian sports brand and take on an active role in all things related to software development. Work closely with the CTO and founders to help grow the ELEVAR brand. You’ll be focusing about 80% of your time on back-end web development and around 20% on front-end development.
You’ll play a major role in building everything that runs the show behind the curtains of an ecommerce brand.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the CTO directly to plan, design and develop scalable & optimized internal softwares and automations to aid all other departments of the brand such as operations, accounts, customer support, etc
- Develop cutting edge software tools in the domains of digital marketing to help in rapid scale up of our online campaigns.
- Analyze, architect and implement new modules and improvements for our current tools.
- Integrate 3rd party apis, softwares and platforms for adding functionality into the existing ecommerce website and softwares.
- Manage the databases and hosting of all the softwares and tools across the brand.
Required Professional Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from a reputed institution.
- Experience in using MongoDB and SQL databases.
- Familiarity with front-end web development using technologies like JS (ES6), HTML5 and CSS3, Bootstrap & Jquery.
- Hands-on experience with RESTful Web Services and APIs using REST and GraphQL.
Good to have
- Experience with API testing tools like Postman
- Experience with using the Shopify ecosystem and/or the Liquid programming language
- Experience with hosting and managing applications on the cloud using services like Heroku
- Experience in building software projects and participating in hackathons is a definite plus!
Important Personal Attributes
- LOVES Sports
- Confidence, positive attitude, and patience
- Eager to work at a fast-growing startup
- Can work independently and has a getting things done attitude
- Demonstrated leadership, passion, and a willingness to learn new skills
Interested candidates, please fill this google form: https://forms.gle/GSkGJodqwPT4fbzJ9
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹400,000.00 – ₹600,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- back-end web development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Node.js: 1 year (Preferred)
|Company Name||Elevar Sports|
|Company website||www.Elevar Sports.com|
|Job Role||Walk- In Fresher Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra