Easebuzz is hiring freshers as Easebuzz – Full Stack Developer – Web Applications Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- Easebuzz is a payment solutions (fintech organisation) company which enables online merchants to accept, process and disburse payments through developer friendly APIs. We are focusing on building plug n play products including the payment infrastructure to solve complete business problems. Definitely a wonderful place where all the actions related to payments, lending, subscription, eKYC is happening at the same time.
- We have been consistently profitable and are constantly developing new innovative products, as a result, we are able to grow 4x over the past year alone. We are well capitalised and have recently closed a fundraise of $4M in March, 2021 from prominent VC firms and angel investors. Easebuzzs corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow.
- Easebuzz Pvt. Ltd. has its presence in Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurugram
- We are looking for a Full Stack Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end.
- At EaseBuzz, every individual is honed to be a leader and enjoys the freedom to make decisions that she/he sees fit to steer the organization closer towards its goals. We work in small, decentralized teams that promote independent authority and freedom to approach and solve problems creatively. This path nurtures the artisan in every individual and brings to fruition the vision of crafting purpose-built solutions for and Education Requirements :
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Should be very well versed with database queries like mysql etc.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Good communication skills and excellent problem-solving capabilities
Role And Responsibilities
- Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
- Think through hard problems, not limited to technology, and work with a team to realize and implement
solutions and Learn something new every day.
Employment Type : Full-Time
|Job Role||Easebuzz – Full Stack Developer – Web Applications|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?