E.L.F. BEAUTY is hiring freshers as Social Media + Influencer Intern (LA Based) Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
e.l.f. is for every eye, lip and face, providing access to the best of beauty. From the beginning our mission has been to deliver guilt-free play with major pay-off so everyone can own their beauty, without compromise. Always vegan and cruelty-free, because we believe kindness is chic (and we love being nice to your wallet), you can find e.l.f. products on www.elfcosmetics.com, at leading retailers such as Target, Walmart and Ulta, and also internationally.
e.l.f. was founded in 2004 as a digitally native mass cosmetics brand and became a publicly traded company in 2016 (NYSE: ELF). The e.l.f. employee base mirrors the consumers we serve – over 70% female and nearly 40% diverse. e.l.f. is also a leader in board diversity, with greater than 50% of board seats being held by successful female business leaders. e.l.f. embraces a lean staffing model which enables everyone to work closely with colleagues at all levels of the business. This also makes e.l.f. an attractive environment for the kind of individual who wants to make a direct impact on business results and develop a broad set of skills to learn and grow into additional parts of the business.
The Social Media + Influencer Intern will schedule and write posts, work on influencer campaigns, and report on daily and weekly trends in the social and influencer space. The Social Media Intern will work alongside the Social Media team to increase brand awareness through the usage of all e.l.f.’s social media platforms.
- Schedule posts for all social channels (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, IG Stories, and IGTV) ahead of time, referring to the social media calendar and in alignment with current marketing and launch initiatives.
- Outreach to macro and micro-influencers for monthly campaigns
- Assist, strategize and manage 360 influencer campaigns
- Upkeep PR lists and facilitate monthly PR sends
- Stay on top of the social trends and the influencer space
- Review social analytics and create insights and performance reports for the broader Social Team
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and the influencer space
- Creative mindset
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Seeking a degree in Communication, Marketing or a related field
- Prior experience with marketing or social media
|Company Name||E.L.F. BEAUTY|
|Company website||www.E.L.F. BEAUTY.com|
|Job Role||Social Media + Influencer Intern (LA Based)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?