Deloitte is hiring freshers as Software Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ServiceNow Quality Engineer – Analyst
Analyzing Requirements, preparing test data and Executing & Analyzing business processes with respect to quality using various Test and Defect Management tools and related suite of products.
Work you’ll do
As a Quality Analyst you will be working closely with Development team, Technical Delivery Mangers, Product Owners and US Studio team to aggregate, prioritize, and report out on impact of the top quality issues affecting the projects. A unique opportunity to be a part of growing QPE Practice that drives consistency, quality and efficiency of the services delivered to clients.
• Experience in Testing at least couple of Service Now implementations
• Experience in testing service now modules- CMDB, Incident/Problem Management, Service Request/Catalog, Change Management
• Experience in ServiceNow Test automated framework (ATF)– should have automated at least couple of regression suites
• Knowledge on IT Service Management
• Good to have- Worked on testing Service Now platform upgrades/patches
• Responsible for analyzing functional requirements needed for Quality Testing.
• Responsible for planning, developing and coordinating testing activities.
• Responsible for preparing Test Plan, test scenarios, test cases.
• Responsible for performing test execution and test analysis.
• Familiarize themselves with the business functionality and technology used for Assigned applications (under test).
• Utilize DAS QE testing tools, methodologies, and processes.
• Work closely with on-site team towards successful test phases.
• Encourage collaborative efforts lease with other Release Stream team areas.
• Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
• Responsible for successful execution and alerting team and managers of obstacles, issues and risks.
• Able to discuss status of all open issues facing the test team and describes actions taken to mitigate such issues.
• Owning the testing activities of the assigned project.
• Good to have Automation knowledge on tools like UFT (QTP)/Coded UI/Selenium.
• Good to have exposure to Web Services testing using SOAP UI and knowledge on Mobile Testing.
• Issue identification and subsequent logging of defects within defect management tool.
• Good Analytical Thinking and Team Skills.
QE Skills and Support:
• Good understanding of Software Engineering concepts.
• Demonstrate superior analytical skills in analyzing user, functional and technical requirements.
• Demonstrate practical application of the Testing Concepts in day to day project activities.
• Demonstrate the ability to derive the Test Scenarios from the Business Requirements.
• Demonstrate working understanding in Test Design and writing detailed test cases based on user scenarios.
• Demonstrate understanding in Test Data Management.
• Demonstrate proficiency in Test Execution and Test analysis.
• Knowledge on Database (SQL/Oracle) is a must.
• Demonstrate working understanding of analyzing test execution results and the creation of appropriate test metrics.
• Demonstrate working understanding of the defect management process.
• Demonstrate working understanding of software testing techniques and strategies.
• Demonstrate working understanding in Mobile Testing.
• Demonstrate working understanding of the various Test Management and Defect Management tools.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of various QE methodology like Agile, Water model and V Model etc.
• Demonstrate working understanding of quality assurance and/or software development processes and methodologies, with the ability to share that knowledge with peers, and project team members.
• Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
• Identifies ways of “working smarter”, through elimination of unnecessary steps or duplication.
• Demonstrate an ability to manage the Complete Testing activities for the project as a sole contributor.
• Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes/enterprise solutions
• Strong communication skills regarding technical topics and remote collaboration skills are critical to this role.
• Build rapport with colleagues and clients.
• Able to energize and motivate team by exhibiting positive energy.
• Demonstrate great work ethic.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN