Dell is hiring freshers as tech support. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Technical Support Technician
At Dell Technologies, world-class service doesn’t end when a customer purchases our innovative products. Our Technical Support team is there for them whenever they need help – by phone or email, online and on social media. No matter how complex the challenge, we rise to it. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell Technologies products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there’s an issue with a customer’s product, we’ll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
Join us as a Support Technician on our Client Managed Services team in Gurgaonto do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Technical Support Technician, you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to improve returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Provide first-level support and use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues & assign incidents and escalate problems in line with documented guidelines and procedures
- Actively support the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue & identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems
- Consistently perform to set targets & comply with schedule adherence to ensure overall service level targets are achieved
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of service offerings along with future industry products and technologies & attend required technical training sessions and make effective use of assigned lab time
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Graduate with 0-2 years of experience.
- Flexible on shift rotation base on business needs (24/7 Environment).
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic with excellent communications skills.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
- Certificate/Diploma in computing or equivalent
- Working knowledge of PC architecture/technology
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all age.
Job Family: Product-Services Services Global-Services
Job ID: R078401
|Job Role||Tech support|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN