Dell is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in [Location] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
• Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
• Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
• Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
• Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
• Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and databases
• Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
• A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
• First-hand experience with server, storage, networking and client technologies
• Insight into software architectures and applications
• First-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job or related professional role
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
As a software engineer in the data access backend engineering team, you will be contributing towards building reliable and scalable services and features leveraging the big data ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to enhance your technical experience and be responsible for maintaining and enhancing Boomi’s data catalog and preparation platform, making it elastic and SaaS enabled.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of object oriented development using Java
- Experience with relational databases and SQL processing.
- Motivated self-starter who can work as part of a productive, fast-paced team
- Open to communicating and debating ideas with the team.
Nice to have
- Experience with data processing pipelines on Hive, Spark or related platforms.
- Familiarity with REST APIs and a passion for building highly responsive UI interactions.
- Build on the connectors infrastructure and enhance the portfolio for application integration use cases.
- Work with our QA and product teams to make sure our features evolve in the best possible way.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN