What will your job be?
We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for building reusable and reliable software that integrate with existing software packages. As part of this team you will be responsible for the development of UI centric experience, which is widely adopted by a big set of applications.
The Challenges ahead
• Excellent debugging skills.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
• Implement performance and quality modules
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Your key success factors
• Engineering background with 60% through out in all academics (10th ,12th)
• Good in OOPS
• Exposure to 3DEXPERIENCE platform will be a big plus
• Good communication skills
• Experience of Visual Studio for C++ development and debugging preferably in large scale application development.
• Parallel development experience and performance analysis.
• COM development in C++.
|Company Name||Dassault Systèmes|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN