CRED is hiring freshers as Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), Mobile Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
what is CRED?
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
here’s a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
here’s what will be in store for you at CRED once you join as a part of the team
what will you do:
- working on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- review functional and design specifications to ensure a complete understanding of the system.
- taking ownership of the end-to-end system and taking all requirements, issues, and enhancements to closure single-handedly.
- develop and maintain the automation framework and scripts for regression and continuous integration
- mentoring other engineers, defining our technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team.
you should apply If you are:
- possess 1-7 years of experience as a software development engineer in test.
- have mobile testing experience with strong basics, understand about the mobile os and excellent debugging skills.
- have prior experience in creating optimal test strategy (including functional, non functional, analytics and automation) and test plans for short term and long term projects both.
- have strong hands on experience on functional and non functional testing of mobile applications (both ios and android)
- have prior experience in creating test automation frameworks and self serve tools.
- have experience in mobile automation (android & ios) using espresso, xcuitest and appium.
- have experience in Java with strong base in object-oriented design and development.
- experience with relational databases and sql queries
- have the ability to handle the independent execution with minimal guidance
- have experience in project management tools like jira, rallydev, fogbugz.
- have sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills.
how is life at CRED?
working at CRED would instantly make you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. talk to someone around you; most likely you will be talking to a singer, standup comic, artist, writer, an athlete, maybe a magician. at CRED people always have talent up their sleeves. with the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. at CRED, we guarantee a good company.
hard truths: pushing oneself comes with the role. and we realise pushing oneself is hard work. which is why CRED is in the continuous process of building an environment that helps the team rejuvenate oneself: included but not limited to a stacked, in-house pantry, with lunch and dinner provided for all the team members, paid sick leaves and a comprehensive health insurance.
to make things smoother and to make sure you spend time and energy only on the most important things, CRED strives to make every process transparent: there are no work timings because we do not believe in archaic methods of calculating productivity, your work should speak for you. there are no job designations because you will be expected to hold down roles that cannot be described in one word. since trust is a major virtue in the community we have built, we make it a point to highlight it in the community behind CRED: all our employees get their salaries before their joining date. a show of trust that speaks volumes because of the skin in the game.
there are many more such eccentricities that make CRED what it is but that’s for one to discover. if you feel at home reading this, get in touch.
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), Mobile|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?