Cradlepoint is hiring freshers as Software Development Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cradlepoint is seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join us as an Engineering Manager within our R&D organization. Key success in this position includes managing a highly performant software development team that is building, deploying, and maintaining features and services for various components of Cradlepoint’s SaaS applications. This people management role includes a broad range of responsibilities ranging from strategic to tactical and brings expertise in delivery, project management, cross-functional program management, and vendor management. Applicant must have experience with software product life-cycle execution from design through support and maintenance.
- Lead, mentor, and grow a team of high-performing software engineers to successfully deliver to the business needs
- Recruit and retain top talent.
- Responsible for full lifecycle application and feature development
- Provide technical project management assistance to development team, including project planning, scheduling, status reporting, issue tracking and resolution, etc.
- Provide people management skills for development staff including development plans for team member growth, annual performance evaluations, etc.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Collaborating with cross functional partners and building a technology roadmap.
- Minimum five (5) years industry experience in software development Minimum five (5) years industry experience managing a team of software engineering teams.
- Proven track record of successful execution of the full product/service development lifecycle from inception to production deployment and support.
- Demonstrated success delivering large scale, highly available, enterprise application/software
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and to maintain a high degree of technical involvement with your team and application/services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, exceptional attention-to-detail, enjoys multi-tasking
- Outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills across various internal and external stake Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adaptive towards change
- Ability to work effectively with different stakeholders (Engineering, product, operations, support) located in varied geographical locations.
- Experience with REST based micro services
- Experience with Java, Open-Source Frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and ember.js is a plus.
- Experience with AWS or any other cloud technology is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes and Dockers is a plus.
- Experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platforms such as Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus.
- Education: Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience required
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here