Cornerstone is hiring freshers as Software Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
As a Software Engineer, you will be designing and delivering solutions that scale to meet the needs of some of the largest and most innovative organizations in the world. You will work with team members to understand and exceed the expectations of users, and constantly pushing the technical envelope and helping Saba deliver great results. Working in an agile software development framework focused on development sprints and regular release cycles, you’ll own the complete feature story.
In this role you will…
- Conduct detailed analysis of defined specification.
- Develop and document designs that meet applicable standards.
- Identify, analyze and resolve moderately complex software inadequacies.
- Write code, unit tests, complete programming and perform the testing and debugging of moderately complex features following detailed specifications.
- Design solution for moderately complex features.
- Participate in giving advice, guidance in team/individual discussions, as applicable.
- Participate in Peer and Team code review sessions.
- Assist in establishing estimates for the deliverables.
- Attend requirement and/or Design review discussions as a presenter.
- Work closely with the extended Saba teams (support/services/PM) when required.
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- 0-1+ years of experience in software development
- Solid Core and Advanced Java/Java EE skills.
- Strong Spring fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of web development technologies.
- Object Oriented Java development experience.
- Working knowledge of Advanced front-end development frameworks and platforms, Angular knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of transaction-based systems and RDBMS (Oracle knowledge is preferred).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Scrum or other Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to work with a team mindset.
- Experience with developing and delivering SaaS software.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN