Collins Aerospace is hiring freshers as Full Stack Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The advanced digital technology team in Collins which works on innovation Ideas and turning them into impactful products. The team works with Idea originators and devices a plan to convert the idea into working plan and converting those ideas into meaningful products providing value to the digital organization and Collins. This team helps propel digital data products which solve critical business problems and help the organization.
The Advanced Digital Technology (ADT) team is currently looking for an accomplished full stack developer who can build end to end applications using the latest technologies.
- Collaborate with Idea owners to understand the steps required to convert ideas into meaningful and result oriented products.
- Develop project plans and provide accurate timelines to Implement the Ideas into products
- Develop robust end to end applications using the latest Full stack technologies.
- Deploy the applications on both on prem servers and cloud and be accountable for the support and maintenance of the projects
- Continuously improve on the standards of code development and mentor Junior team members in building code of highest standards
- Experience building and deploying end to end applications
- Ability to work in a large and matrixed corporate environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work with, and influence, all levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Energetic and have an excellent work ethic
- Desire and ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
- Should have 6+ years of experience in .NET Technologies.
- Very good knowledge of the .NET Framework and the Core Libraries.
- Must have experience in development on C#, ASP.NET Web API, .NET Core and REST.
- Must have experience in Oracle/SQL Server.
- Experience in developing secure, high performance, highly available and complex web services.
- Should have good knowledge of the project life cycle & SDLC processes
- Hands-on experience with source control & release management systems such as SVN/GitHub.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Good to have Azure/AWS Cloud deployment knowledge.
- Must be able to conduct and assist in design and development reviews.
- Ability to communicate in a precise and effective manner (verbal and written).
|Company Name||Collins Aerospace|
|Company website||www.Collins Aerospace.com|
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here