Cisco is hiring freshers as Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Job Description – User Experience In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You’ll Do
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products. Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Identify user interface requirements; help define project approach and user experience strategy
- Participate in and plan user testing, surveys, etc., and iterate designs based on user and customer feedback
- Optimize designs through task analysis, and thoughtful and systematic usability reviews
- Set conceptual design and suggest product direction based on field research and functional requirements
- Define the user interaction model and workflows
- Produce pixel-perfect visual assets and detailed UI specs and guidelines, and work with visual designers to produce designs consistent with Cisco’s brand
- Develop prototypes ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to high-fidelity interactives that represent both the visual identity and interaction model required to ensure user success
- Design across platforms: mobile, desktop, web, etc.
- Apply best practices in, for example, accessibility, privacy, and responsive design
- Work closely with (local and remote) engineers to implement and deliver the final product
- Facilitate project communication across a multidisciplinary team throughout all phases of the project
Who You Are
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, strong communication skills; and the ability to quickly prioritize tasks· Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems and convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes, and design specifications· Must communicate clearly and effectively; strong analytical and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills; a self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better. We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices. We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities. So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture enthusiast? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Disclaimer – “Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.”
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN