BYJU is hiring freshers as Software Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BYJU’S – The Learning App:
India’s largest online learning program!.A perfect blend of engaging video lessons and personalised learning,
the app is designed to help students practice, learn and understand concepts in an in-depth and easy-to-grasp
manner. Today, it has over 75 million registered students and 5.2 million annual paid subscriptions. With an
average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is
creating a whole new way of learning through visual lessons.
The Disney. BYJU’S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from BYJU’S for students in
classes 1-3 featuring Disney’s timeliness characters
About The Team:
As an Engineering Manager – Web, you will help define and architect products, algorithms, and data systems that deeply integrate core software and services to drive innovations. You will obsess over data, metrics, algorithms, mechanisms, and incentives that unlock innovation and scalability opportunities for the digital test-prep business unit of BYJU’s. This role is inherently cross-functional, working with core software systems across the company.
You’ll spend time on the following
- Writes high-quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines.
- Consistently follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises.
- Organizes and expresses ideas clearly and concisely.
- Exhibits strong problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits excellent teamwork and helps achieve team goals.
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- Proficient in ReactJS.
- Good Exposure in AngularJS and VueJS.
- Solid understanding of web markup and SEO Principles.
- Good understanding of module bundling tools like web packs.
- The ability to go deep, but also appreciate the challenge of going broad.
- Solid understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability.
- Keeps track of industry trends and introduces the right tech/tools for a given job.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Strong desire to learn and grow, with intelligence & adaptability while building the best in class systems
- Strong flair for effective communication and collaboration – you know when to push on and when to step back.
- An ability to have fun while working on the hardest problems.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes
Our Core Values:
- Dreaming big and learning everyday
- Delivering the best and building trust
- Nurturing active learners
- Celebrating everyone
- Constantly innovating
- Driving change through technology
- Being H.A.P.P.Y – Humble. Adventurous. Positive. Playful. Yourself
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN