Bottega Veneta is hiring freshers as BOTTEGA VENETA Retail Business Analysis Intern Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Matthieu Blazy creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Retail Business Analysis Intern who will report to the Retail Performance Manager as part of our dynamic team in New York.
This opportunity will allow you to gain experience within a luxury brand that will support you for your next endeavor and future career. You will gain a well-rounded overview of retail business analysis as a whole and learn to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
How you will contribute:
- Assist in analyzing the sales performance for retail stores within the AMER region
- Analyze reporting on Key Performance Indicators by associate and by region.
- Help maintain projects related to store sales, focusing on individual KPIs, monthly initiatives, and daily sales.
- Study analytics financial information to help identify areas of business opportunity and improve processes using advanced analytics.
- Ability to take initiative and perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Access
- Eager to learn
- Students MUST be able to receive academic credit for this paid internship.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Bottega Veneta Inc.
|Company Name||Bottega Veneta|
|Company website||www.Bottega Veneta.com|
|Job Role||BOTTEGA VENETA Retail Business Analysis Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?