Boeing is hiring freshers as junior Software Developer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Digital Common Services team, which drives digital transformation of Boeing through continuous delivery of cost optimized common services and innovative technology products is looking for Software Developer. This team utilizes SaFe methodology to develop products using Microservices, event driven architecture. Also, it leads strategic direction, provides solutions and drives business value to keep Boeing and its partners connected in the most innovative, efficient and effective way.
We are looking for passionate individuals to contribute to the Software Development activities and engaged in product development using microservices architecture and help to define best practices, improved processes, develop reusable libraries, SDKs and common services that will be used across the enterprise.
- Work very closely with product manager, UX designer and architect to define technical product requirements and collaborate within agile teams to drive user story/tasks creation along with design and development activities.
- Design and develop products using Microservices, APIs & SOA with Rest & SOAP protocols.
- Create and maintain necessary software design and relevant documentation.
- Automation using DevSecOps and other available tools to expedite the product development achieving First Time Quality
- Actively align the technical roadmap, Enterprise API catalog and Interaction Design, within teams based across international locations
- Effectively resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur, consistently following through details while driving innovation as well as issue resolution
- Monitor the implementation of architecture throughout the system development lifecycle and seek and provide clarification when needed.
- Work with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations within Boeing and external partners, across different cultures and time-zones.
|Job Role||junior Software Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN