Boeing is hiring freshers as Software Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- Develop models in System Verilog to verify design implementation and develop and run scripts and Make-files.
- Analysis of customer and system requirements and development of architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
- Performs testing and analysis activity to assure compliance to requirements.
- Performs activities in support of functional verification, simulation, emulation, safety and other technical services/methodologies.
- Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Develop IP and Sub System modules for Test Bench integration under minimal guidance.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Fresher’s with strong fundamentals upon System Verilog and UVM are eligible to apply.
- 0 to 5 year’s of experience in Digital ASIC/FPGA verification.
- Knowledge in identifying, tracking, and providing status of technical performance metrics to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
- In depth knowledge in writing Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) sequences and virtual sequences and its concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Knowledge in using Universal Verification Methodology (UVM): Experience creating drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards.
- Knowledge in working with self-checking simulation test bench from scratch for SoCs/ASIC/FPGA.
- Knowledge in verification working with internal/external VIPs, its development and evaluation with multiple vendors.
- In depth understanding in System Verilog language and verification concepts.
- Good Knowledge in using Linux or Unix terminal commands.
- Knowledge in using scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, shell scripts, etc.
- Knowledge in using Revision Control Systems: Subversion (SVN), CVS, Git.
- Good Understanding upon designing digital ASIC/FPGA architectural design documents (micro-architecture documents with timing diagrams, detailed design blocks, etc.).
- Experience in Avionics protocols is a plus.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistr
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN