Bloomreach is hiring freshers as Software Engineer – Full Stack (Dashboard) Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
- Content, offering a headless CMS
- Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
What our Full Stack Engineers follow:
- Code : Take on end to end feature development ( Backend And Frontend ) for the product, developing innovative features collaboratively with teams across India, Mountain View, Amsterdam and Slovakia, span multiple tech stacks and codebases.
- Design : We take design reviews very seriously, cross project discussions and collaborations are commonplace. When an engineer finds an issue that might have deeper implications, they are expected to optimize for long term benefit over short term hacks.
- Learn : Believe in staying at the top of the game and have an appetite for seeking improvement and sharing knowledge across the company.
- Contribute : Help open source community and take charge of putting ideas into action while solving developer problems with programming.
APIs and Pipelines
- Develop scalable and highly available REST APIs which power our best-in-class, self-learning and personalized search engine.
- Develop resilient data sync pipelines while interacting with other microservices with proper error handling and monitoring.
- Design and develop intuitive and efficient UI application interfaces to allow our customers to interact with Bloomreach.
- Develop and maintain our customer facing dashboard for the Bloomreach platform, which includes tools for search result curation, merchandising and marketing, analytics data reporting & visualization.
- End to end ownership of multiple features including designing, bootstrapping, development, deployment and maintenance.
- Build and maintain Internal Bloomreach Tools such as our distributed, highly scalable and robust configuration management system or our QA tools which mimic the client-side behavior and allow the product analysts to easily catch quality issues.
- Build and maintain systems to manage hosting, releases, developer productivity and other types of automation to make life easier.
- You have a B.Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- Have around 1-2 years of professional software development.
- Extensive background in Data Structures and algorithms, exposure to competitive programming and Strong OOPS concepts.
- Good working experience on backend first languages like Java, Python etc.
- Good working experience on working with SQL Databases like Mysql, Postgres.
- Previous experience with Play Framework, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Solr, AWS or the open source community at large is a big plus.
- Building Shared Components
- Developer Talk: Containers
- How Bloomreach Built a Scalable Configuration Management System
- Breaking Down a Monolithic API – Dockerizing the Bloomreach Suggest API Layer
- Solr Search Platform – Elastic Infrastructure
- Bloomreach’s System Performance during the 2019 Holiday Season
- Mapreduce Pipelines and tackling Hadoop Clusters
- Bloomreach Hackathon 2018
More things you’ll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We’ve embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what’s ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities – every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program — participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program — with counselors — is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm – sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company’s success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries — Bloomversaries!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Full Stack (Dashboard)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here