Blackboard is hiring freshers as Software Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We’re looking for an Associate UI/UX Designer to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
At Blackboard, we believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices, but who we are as a company.
For more information about Blackboard Inc. and our career opportunities, please visit www.blackboard.com.
Our User Experience & Design (UXD) organization helps shape the future of Blackboard’s products and solutions. Made up of user experience and design leaders who work across both web and mobile platforms and take a hands-on role in a highly collaborative team environment, they champion best-in-class work throughout the Blackboard organization. Our team believes that user experiences are as much about behavior and emotion as they are about usability, utility, and accessibility.
As an Associate UI/UX Designer on our team, you will be responsible for building visual design explorations, comps, interactive simulations, and product specifications based on users’ behaviors, needs, and use-cases. You will work with other UXD colleagues and Blackboard partners to produce and ship products, as well as work within existing brand guidelines while also having the opportunity to evolve these guidelines in new ways.
- 0-2+ years’ experience within a UX Design related area
- Working knowledge of design practice, disciplines, and principles
- Experience with industry-standard Design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, or other prototyping tools
- Strong collaborator with ability to receive and incorporate critique from peers and stakeholders as well as provide meaningful feedback
- Outstanding body of work that incorporates design-thinking (or similar) methodologies where people are the center of the solution (portfolio needed for review)
- Ability to handle multiple design projects at different stages of delivery simultaneously without sacrificing quality
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Comfortable participating in projects where acting as a leader might be required
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Highly organized, motivated, and efficient
- Hybrid interaction and visual designer
- Ability to maintain high standards of accountability, owning responsibility around design decisions, timelines, and quality
- A background in user research of other qualitative/quantitative means to inform designing for the user
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN