Biofourmis is hiring freshers as Software Engineer(Node.Js) Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Our dynamic growth has been marked by quadrupled headcount in the last 12 months via both expansion & acquisition, yielding a global footprint with offices in Boston, Singapore, Bangalore, and Zurich. We are backed by prominent international venture capital investment & have cultivated relationships with worldwide healthcare stakeholders over the last 5 years. Our talented team features numerous PhD’s in Data Science and Biostatistics, over 80 patents, prolific scientific publications, world-class systems, developers & engineers, and leaders in the clinical operations space.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer with exceptional skills to work on solution developed in NodeJS and Python. We are building a platform that integrates seamlessly into the lives of those affected by chronic diseases via multiple touch points on front-end while providing intelligent analytics on the backend. As a backend engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility to implement it to make it a full-blown product.
People And Technology
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile – iOS, Android, Backend – NodeJS, Python, Web – Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- You will be a part of the core development team at Biofourmis to work on engaging and challenging products in healthcare/digital therapeutics domain
- You will be constantly developing new features, improve existing features of our new and existing products.
- You will be working closely with the product team, backend team, android/iOS team, web team and QA team to shape the product
- You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding juniors, who will help you build the product along the way
- Design, implement and extend our platform services and APIs to enable new products and features to be built.
- Write and create robust production-grade web applications and services.
- Monitoring builds and Collaborating with DevOps and Test Team members to resolve build issues.
- Troubleshooting Deployment Issues in conjunction with DevOps and test team members.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 1- 6 years experience in full-stack software development, especially Cloud-native development including microservices and serverless.
- Event-driven and Microservices architectures; Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming.
- Familiarity with data management, SQL and NoSQL databases (in-memory or otherwise).
- Strong knowledge in DevOps tools (OpenSource or otherwise) and practices and Agile software development methodology.
- Strong proven experience with NodeJS and Express
- Strong proficiency working with RDMS and NoSQL data stores.
- Experience with designing and developing according to REST API conventions.
- Experience building serverless APIs using NodeJS.
- Knowledge on client-server communication protocols/architecture styles like HTTP, REST API, GraphQL.
- Basic working experience in AWS or Azure Cloud Environment is a must.
- Experience with implementing run-time architecture services. (caching, logging, etc.)
- Experience using Containers – Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Good understanding of Git and related workflows for daily development activities
- Application knowledge of unit testing. TDD knowledge is an added advantage
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
|Job Role||Software Engineer(Node.Js)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here