Bently is hiring freshers as Associate Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- The successful candidate will be part of Bentley’s Development Operations group.
- Develop scripts and assist with code changes along with operational tasks/activities.
- Work closely with Application Development to ensure that the support team has excellent knowledge of the application set, own and maintain support knowledgebase and documents
- Use of analytical skills to find trends in the environment and drive out problems.
- Lead effort to determine improvement areas to stabilize.
- Identify risks, responsive, and works with a sense of urgency plus works within a team or independently
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience working in a cloud/saas product development environment and understanding of end-to-end troubleshooting, networking fundamentals, performance tuning, and appropriate attention to detail.
- Ability to focus , provide resolutions for production issues in a high demanding and pressured environment
- Requires understanding of designing, developing, and implementing technical solutions, or significant experience in deep technical support
- Experience in working on Java based web applications and hands-on with Apache web server and Tomcat.
- Strong experience in scripting (Shell and Batch) language to handle Windows and Linux/Ubuntu OSes.
- Strong database skills with PostgreSQL and MSSQLServer at minimum
- Knowledge or experience with automating deployments using Jenkins.
- Strong experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment
- Strong experience in environment on demand for both Virtual Machines and containers
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on with monitoring tools would be a plus.
- Practical experience on Agile Methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks
- Hands-on experience in application and database troubleshooting/issue resolution in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and ability to think out of the box for process improvements.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN