Awign Hiring SDE – Frontend 2022/23/24
Awign is hiring freshers as SDE – Frontend Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Own and build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Open and embrace the culture of the latest hot technologies.
- Embrace the Agile way of working and solve problems both in the codebase and within everyday team-wide processes.
- Actively take part in a feature solution discussion and suggest scalable solutions.
- Follow best practices in peer code review and also be open to taking developer’s feedback in a constructive manner.
- Open to seeking help from others if needed.
- Have 6+ months of hands-on experience building applications on the front end.
- Having some experience working in a startup environment or a product-based company.
- Have previously worked on tools/libraries like web pack, redux, redux-thunk, JIRA, and Jenkins.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Familiarity with integrating APIs or 3rd party services and exploring new libraries and technologies.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
|Job Role||SDE – Frontend|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?