Asana Partners is hiring freshers as Intern – Investments Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Asana Partners is a growing real estate private equity firm with $6.6 billion in assets under management. We acquire, enhance, and operate mixed-use and retail properties in dynamic neighborhoods across the country.
Our distinctive company culture is the key to our success. We recruit high-performing, ambitious individuals who are entrepreneurial and eager to maximize their potential in a team environment. We value relationship building – both internally and externally – and view it as the foundation for creating value for our neighborhoods and generating strong results for our investors. Asana Partners is known for our proven, strategic approach; our sophisticated, collaborative team; and our high-quality portfolio. With offices in Charlotte, Columbia, Los Angeles, Denver, and Atlanta, we were founded to be a firm that would provide career-long opportunities for our people and a long-term partner for our investors.
The Summer Analyst will work closely with the Investments team to identify, underwrite, and acquire institutional-quality retail, office, and mixed-use assets located in various markets across the United States. The Summer Analyst will assist with financial analysis, due diligence, and closing processes for prospective investment opportunities. The Summer Analyst will utilize various modeling, statistical, and mathematical techniques to evaluate data and present investment opportunities to senior management. The Summer Analyst will work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and high-performance environment. Duties include:
- Provide analytics, research, and advanced modeling support for the underwriting of acquisitions and dispositions in various markets across the United States
- Utilize Argus Enterprise and Excel to highlight critical financial performance metrics, including: income growth, unleveraged and leveraged IRRs, equity multiple, and return on capital
- Facilitate the due diligence process for prospective transactions including managing and reviewing third-party consultants’ reports, organizing site visits, review and abstract of tenant leases, analysis of historical operating and annual reconciliation statements, scenario analysis, and the investment closing process
- Provide analytics for investment management functions, including: property-level strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, tenant analysis, and leasing decision analysis
- Prepare written investment committee memorandums in relation to proposed transactions
- Monitor and analyze key economic and demographic trends in target markets and submarkets
- Enhance technical skills in a variety of areas, including Argus Enterprise modeling, Excel modeling, GIS analytics, and Powerpoint
- Deep understanding of and experience with real estate acquisitions, capitalization, and principal ownership
- Excellence in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Argus Enterprise experience strongly preferred; Advanced Excel modeling experience required
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and capable of effective independent judgment
- Unwavering compliance with deadlines
- Acute attention to detail and passion for quality and excellence
- Strong organizational and process skills to manage multiple competing priorities
Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting, mathematics, engineering, or related field
Length of Internship
June 5, 2023 through July 28, 2023
|Company Name||Asana Partners|
|Company website||www.Asana Partners.com|
|Job Role||Intern – Investments|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?