ANZ is hiring freshers as Software Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
What will likely be in your toolkit?
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE/Springboot/Microservice/API development to be able to design, build and support them in production
- Hands-on knowledge on a relational database technology like Oracle & SQL
- Proficiency using Unit testing tools like Junit
- Knowledge on scripting Shell, Python
- Understanding of distributed version control system like Git, Build tools such as Maven
- Knowledge of the following technologies/tools. Don’t worry if you haven’t worked on some of these before. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn and thrive on the job:
- Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana
- Redhat Decision Manager
- OpenShift Container platform
- API Connect
- Knowledge on Splunk, Dynatrace specifically around monitoring, measuring and maintaining availability and health of our infrastructure and platform
- Understanding of ETL, Reporting, Data warehousing concepts
- Understanding on Data Management models like IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management
- Zeal to contribute in production support space and enhancements through code fixes where necessary.
- Able to bring initiatives and innovations that helps simplify processes and automate monotonous tasks.
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture and we actively encourage people to try new things. So if this role interests you and you feel you might be a right fit, we’d love to hear from you.
Things that I am (or strive to be)
- A team player – I know we only win if we all win. I recognise and value the different perspectives and skills my squad mates bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of our mission
- The customer’s biggest fan – I demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- A collaboration champion – I work closely with my colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – I am comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage myself through ambiguity by making meaning, building relationships and creating clarity with my peers
- Continuous improvement junkie – I constructively challenge the status quo, I look for better ways of doing things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to my own and other’s growth – I strive to stretch and grow myself and others by identifying my own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – I am energised by tackling complex problems. I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Commercially and Tech curious – I have a wide-angled lens. I am curious about what’s happening in the external market and in emerging trends and innovations (technological and otherwise) and how we use this information to better inform our decisions and actions.
- Risk savvy – I build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modelling improvements in the bank’s overall risk and control environment.
How I approach my growth (Growth Mindset)
- I believe that my ability can be developed through focussed effort
- I see my true potential as unknowable
- I believe in stretch
- I seek opportunities to test myself
- I learn from mistakes
- Integrity – we are honest and fair
- Collaboration – we work together for the customer
- Accountability – we take ownership and get things done
- Respect – we care for all we serve
- Excellence – we challenge ourselves to be better
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN