American Express is hiring freshers as Software Engineer – Java, API, NoSQL Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
From building next-generation apps and microservices in Kotlin to using AI to help protect our customers from fraud, you could be doing transformational work that brings our iconic, global brand into the future. As a part of our tech team, we could work together to bring ground-breaking and diverse ideas to life that power the digital systems, services, products and platforms that millions of customers around the world depend on. If you love to work with APIs, contribute to open source, or use the latest technologies, we’ll support you with an open environment and learning culture to grow your career.
You won’t just shape the world of software. You’ll shape the world of life, work and play. Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you’re interested in a career creating breakthrough software and making an impact on an audience of millions, look no further. You won’t just keep up, you’ll break new ground. There are hundreds of opportunities to make your mark on technology and life at American Express. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing: – Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices – Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation – Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies.
Contributes to design, development, troubleshooting, debugging, evaluating, modifying, deploying, and documenting software and systems that meet the needs of customer-facing applications, business applications, and/or internal end user applications.
Entry-level hire, member of a product engineering or delivery and integration team reporting to a Senior Engineer, Engineering Director or Director Product Delivery & Integration.
How will you make an impact in this role?
- Beginner level ability in software development, such coding assignments
- Function as member of an agile team by contributing to software builds through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation)
- Demonstrate increased self-reliance to achieve team goals
- Participate in code reviews and automated testing
- Debug basic software components and identify code defects for remediation
- Enable the deployment, support, and monitoring of software across test, integration, and production environments
- Automate deployments in test or production environments
- Automatically scale applications based on demand projections
- Accountable for team completing work you’re leading and work you are doing as agreed upon
- Accountable to team for delivery of quality work
- 3 to 5 years of software development experience
- Being a technical coder
- Strong OOPs concepts , concurrency , exception handling etc
- Datastructures and Algorithms , Strong OS fundamentals , Advanced Java concepts
- Experience with Functional Programming practices
- Strong implementation experience using Java Technologies – Vertx, Spring MVC, Spring Data and Spring Boot and RESTful micro services. Keen understanding of how to build highly performant systems with such languages.
- Hands on experience in building distributed micro-service systems, experience with Service Mesh products/frameworks like such as Envoy, Linkerd, Istio, gRPC/ProtoBuf; Distributed System Management/tracing and monitoring such as Zipkin/Jaeger, ELK Stack, Prometheus
- Have experience in designing and building Cloud native applications. Experience in cloud platforms like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift are a plus.
- Experience in using NoSQL databases and distributed messaging systems such as Redis, Kafka, Couchbase, Cassandra in the context of low latency and high transaction volume systems.
- Experience working in DevOps teams and Scrums.
- Ability to learn and deep dive into new technology and business domains, question status quo and think outside of the box.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
|Company Name||American Express|
|Company website||www.American Express.com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Java, API, NoSQL|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here