American Express is hiring freshers as Data Engineer – SQL, Python/Java Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
From building next-generation apps and microservices in Kotlin to using AI to help protect our customers from fraud, you could be doing transformational work that brings our iconic, global brand into the future. As a part of our tech team, we could work together to bring ground-breaking and diverse ideas to life that power the digital systems, services, products and platforms that millions of customers around the world depend on. If you love to work with APIs, contribute to open source, or use the latest technologies, we’ll support you with an open environment and learning culture to grow your career.
Designs, develops, solves problems, evaluates, modifies, deploys and documents all data components (data architecture, logical and physical data models, database objects and database administration) that meet the needs of customer-facing applications, business applications, and/or internal end user applications.
Member of a database management team or database support team reporting to a Senior Data Engineer, Senior Data Architect, Engineering Director or Director of Technical Delivery.
How will you make an impact in this role?
- Documents data requirements / data stories and maintains data models to ensure flawless integration into existing data architectures
- Leads data assets as per the organization standards, guidelines and policies
- Documents processing requirements inclusive of data and transaction volumes, scalability, security and performance requirements
- Creates and maintains detailed information about the data being stored in the database
- Understands the database requirements and translate into physical database design.
- Follows data placement procedures and re-use of existing databases when possible
- Builds and enhances database design and infrastructure required to support the Business portfolio
- Performs database design review and supports database testing
- Provides production environment support for database systems and processes
- Communicates and works reciprocally with business and product teams to support changes and implementation
- Write instructions to guide database operators during production runs
- Work on assigned database features for ongoing sprints and lead database requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
- Partner with delivery architects and engineers to design optional data tier solutions to meet platform objectives and goals
- Function as an active member if an agile team through consistent development practices (tools, components, and documentation)
- Seek opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
- Working experience on Big Data/ SQL Server would be preferred
- Accountable for team completing work you’re leading and work you are doing as agreed upon
- Accountable to team for delivery of quality work
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
|Company Name||American Express|
|Company website||www.American Express.com|
|Job Role||Data Engineer – SQL, Python/Java|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here