American Express is hiring freshers as Operations Support. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- Interface with Analysts, Team leaders, and other members of management.
- Manage, update and report real-time activities in the department.
- Monitor Real Time Adherence (RTA) and communicate staffing discrepancies to Team Leaders.
- Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs. Capacity Management for sub-processes. Work with Short Term Forecasting and Capacity team for IDPs and Staffing. Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on release of FTEs from the process.
Purpose of the Role:
- Communicate systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the department.
- Real time adherence, monitoring and communication. Raise awareness to RTA issues that are impacting service level and aging objectives.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation etc. Manage Outbound Contacts on Dialer, with minimal abort rate.
- Analyze and define at regular intervals, best time to contact Card members to improve total Contacts in the process. In-bound call pattern analysis, trending and staff alignment.
- Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDL ‘s to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts.
- Feedback, Huddle timings, training schedules and other Off-The-Phone activities. Shift Rotations. Transport Roster Shift 24X7. Shifts: 24 *7.
- Graduate with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferably in service industry.
- High result orientation.
- Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance.
- Strong team player with a high level of integrity.
- Result oriented and decision-making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement.
- Strong Analytical skills (Mathematics and Statistics background preferred).
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all level
|Company Name||American Express|
|Job Role||Operations Support|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN