amdocs is hiring freshers as Full Stack Software Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Job ID: 139487
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: :India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
Amdocs makes it easy for telecommunication companies to manage customers, commerce, ordering, and monetization in an all-in-one SaaS solution, designed specifically for the needs of digital brands and other small or medium service providers who provide digital experience while being agile, innovative, and maintaining rapid time-to-market.
Amdocs is the leading power in the worldwide telecommunications market. Our BSS functionality gives our clients the freedom to focus on their business growth instead of IT infrastructures.
We stand for:
- Seamless digital experience – as digital lifestyle brands
- Agility & fast TTM and scalability
- Flexible cost structure – pay as you grow
- Simple implementation and use (minimize reliance on IT)
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
- Design, develop, modify, debug and maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications towards a cloud-native multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) system at scale.
- Work within a team, collaborate and add value through peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Follow software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology, and release processes to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable, and secure.
- Actively look for innovation and continuous improvement opportunities to efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is…
- At least 2.5 to 4 years of hands-on development experience in the following technologies
- Core Java or Node.js
- Well-versed with Unit & integration testing frameworks and relevant best practices (Junit, Mockito. for backend or Cypress, Jest for frontend).
- Exposure to REST paradigms and Domain/Resource modeling concepts and their integration with UI.
- A candidate with working experience with Microservices (Back End) or Micro frontend (Front End) architectures would be preferred.
- Developer certification would be an added advantage.
Why you will love this job:
- You would get a chance to serve as a technical expert in a research and development team and contribute to creating a next-generation cloud-native software system.
- You would get an opportunity to work with a diverse multi-location and multi-generation team while owning and defining the end-to-end workflow for software development and delivery for a SaaS product.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
|Job Role||Full Stack Software Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Pune, Maharashtra