Amazon is hiring freshers as Software Development Engineer Intern Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
As part of the ADCI return-to-work program for women, Second Innings, the Amazon OpenSearch Services (previously Amazon ElasticSearch Services) team is looking for experienced software engineers to undertake a 6-month internship. In this role, you will work on developing software components that our search services are built on.
Second Innings is a hiring program for experienced women professionals who are looking to relaunch their careers after a break of three months or more. This unique internship opportunity will mean those hired will go through a training program that builds critical skills required for the role, and prepare them for their AWS certification to advance their career journey in cloud roles.
- 3+ years of relevant technical work experience
- 3 months or more break from work
Amazon Web Services (AWS), an Amazon.com Company, has been the world’s leading cloud provider for more than 15 years with the most mature, comprehensive, and broadly adopted cloud platform. Amazon Development Center India, or ADCI, undertakes software publishing, consultancy and supply of cloud services for AWS in India. Millions of customers in over 190 countries – from the fastest growing startups to the largest enterprises, through to leading government agencies – all place their trust in AWS to power their infrastructure, and deliver innovation.
About The Amazon OpenSearch Services Team
Amazon OpenSearch is a fully managed AWS service that makes it easy for you to deploy, secure, and operate Elasticsearch at scale with zero down time. The service offers open-source Elasticsearch APIs, managed Kibana, and integrations with Logstash and other AWS Services, enabling customers to securely ingest data from any source and search, analyse, and visualize it in real time. With Amazon OpenSearch Service, customers get the ELK stack they need, without the operational overhead. The OpenSearch Service team is part of the rapidly growing AWS Database Services and Analytics organization.
The OpenSearch Service team designs, develops and operates the software that manages the Amazon OpenSearch domains and coordinates fleet-wide resource allocation. We coordinate the efforts of many thousands of servers in a highly dynamic environment. We are redefining how we think about enabling our internal and external customers to scale without limit.
About The Role
In this role, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world’s leading internet companies. You’ll enjoy a challenging, creative and a fast-paced work environment, and build and operate large scale fault tolerant distributed systems. As we continue to grow our customer base and new features we maintain the high bar of scalable, efficient, highly available, and fault tolerant system. Your work is critical and has direct impact on end customers.
As part of this 6-month internship with the OpenSearch Services Team you would have a unique opportunity to
- Design, develop and support a world-class search platform serving individuals and businesses of all sizes.
- Develop code that is robust, efficient and maintainable; our primary languages are Java, Python, and Go
- Work at the core of Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene open source software with opportunities to contribute to open source.
- Continually challenge what exists and explore what should be changed to best meet evolving customer needs.
- Gain expert knowledge in large scale distributed system design and engineering best practices.
- Participate in setting a vision and objectives for Search Services in alignment with customer needs and market opportunities.
- Drive and work on algorithm and architecture design, execute and deliver results
- 3 years of prior development experience in building enterprise software and having 3 months or more of break from work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent – Masters in CS preferred.
- Proficiency in developing objected-oriented software, with deep experience in one or more relevant languages like C, C++, Java or Python etc.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems.
- Experience with building highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with AWS technologies.
- Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Company – ADCI – Karnataka
Job ID: A1749548
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here