Adobe is hiring freshers as Software Quality Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
- Relevant College Diploma or 3-5 years equivalent industry experience.
- Advanced knowledge of one core operating system and functional in at least one other.
- Software testing fundamentals including concepts of positive and negative testing.
- Begins to show proficiency in scripting, automation, testing tools.
- Has understanding of common testing methodologies and is able to apply those to current project.
- Comprehensive understanding of the product functions and the marketplace in which owned component(s) are sold and utilized, and able to apply that knowledge when developing test cases and throughout the testing phase.
|Job Role||Software Quality Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?