Adobe is hiring freshers as Software Quality Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We’re happy that you’re pursuing career development opportunities at Adobe. With Adobe Document Cloud, get every ounce of potential out of your PDFs and other documents from any device. Connect to your PDFs and Documents from anywhere. Share them with anyone. Create, add comments, review, combine, optimize, etc. Get more done without ever missing a beat!
What you’ll do
- You should have good knowledge of software usage and an understanding of the Windows platform (Mac being a plus).
- The person will be responsible for testing various features in Acrobat/Reader products, so knowledge about testing and development of desktop applications will be a plus.
- Test Automation and building testing frameworks is part of the job hence hands-on solid understanding in the programming domain in one of the following languages (C/C++, Python, Java Scripting) is required.
- A good understanding of White Box testing techniques is required to test the new features effectively and ensure high code coverage through automation.
- Should have good knowledge of test methodologies like black box, white box, integration, performance, acceptance and system testing.
- An ideal candidate should have a good academic background with at least a B.E/B.Tech degree in computer science engineering and 3+years of work experience in white box testing role.
- This position requires sharp analytical skills, excellent scripting/programming knowledge, leadership skills and finally passion to excel in the field of software testing.
- The person should have a clear thought process to handle releases in a very short cycles, and be willing to go overboard as and when required.
- Good written and verbal communication is essential.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Creativity, curiosity, and constant learning are celebrated aspects of your career growth journey. We’re glad that you’re pursuing a new opportunity at Adobe!
|Job Role||Software Quality Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?