Adobe is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What you’ll do or responsible for:
- Responsible for testing features and various workflows in Document AI group using ML/AI.
- Own the responsibility of assigned area and lead it completely in various phases of SDLC e.g. requirement analysis, test planning, estimation & execution, automation, production release & production issue RCA.
- Test Automation and building testing frameworks is part of the job hence hands-on working knowledge in programming domain in one of the following language (C/C++, Python, Java Scripting) is required.
- Should be able to make customizable/scalable automations using Jenkins or similar tools.
- Display thought leadership through presentations in various aspects of Software Quality
- Work as part of a highly motivated Agile team in short release cycles.
- Execute functional, workflow/user-centric test cases manually as needed.
- Have at least bachelor’s in computer science or software engineering and 1-5 years of work experience in white box testing role.
- Should have good knowledge of software usage and understanding of the Windows and Mac platform (Linux being a plus).
- Should have good knowledge of test methodologies like black box, white box, integration, performance, acceptance and system testing.
- Should understand concepts of CI/CD and cloud based services
- Dashboard experience with Visualisation & Intelligence tools (e.g., Splunk, Power BI (Business Intelligence), Adobe Analytics) would be plus
- Knowledge about HTML/JS web technologies, and advanced python libraries like nympy, pandas, openCV, etc would be a huge plus.
You will convince us that you:
- Enjoy being challenged and like to solve complex problems daily.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Can work in teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements; break down complex requirements into simple achievable chunks of work
- Have sharp analytical skills, excellent scripting/programming knowledge, and finally passion to excel in the field of software testing.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?